We are thrilled to be planning our fifth annual BLOOM – a national event for new and expecting moms! This event is geared towards moms who are currently expecting a baby, had a baby within the last year, or are planning on growing their family soon.
Check out last year’s BLOOM– see what all the fuss is about! Know that we are working our booties off to make this year bigger and better and more bountiful than ever!
Mark your calendar for April 30 from 6:30 – 9 pm at Rivermont Collegiate. Our VIP Iris ticket holders have early access to the event at 6.
At this exclusive night out:
- ask questions of our panels of experts
- try out the newest must-have baby products
- learn tips and tricks from other moms
- glean a wealth of knowledge from healthcare professionals
- experience the offerings of many locally owned businesses
- enjoy food and drinks
- get swag galore
- enter to win spectacular giveaways
- revel in a fabulous evening with friends!
Please note: this page will be continuously updated as more sponsors or information is added so be sure to check back often!
Who: All Quad Cities moms (you do not have to be expecting to attend!). While this event is geared towards moms who are currently expecting a baby, had a baby within the last year, foster moms of infants, or are planning on growing their family soon through birth or adoption, all moms are welcome!
What: Bloom is a national event for new and expecting moms hosted by City Moms Collective and our sister sites, which will be taking place in more than 50 cities across the country during the months of April and May. Last year, there were 53 host cities and over 5000 moms in attendance! We expect this year to be even bigger and better than ever!
Why: Whether you’re expecting for the first or third time, have a newborn at home, or are working your way through the toddler years and thinking of expanding your family in the future, this event is for you.
Come enjoy an evening of delicious food, educational components, giveaways and swag, and connecting moms and families to local relevant resources!
When: Thursday, April 30, 2020 from 6:30pm-9:00pm
Where: Rivermont Collegiate
1821 Sunset Dr, Bettendorf, IA 52722
- General Admission Tulip Ticket: $22
- General Admission Iris Ticket: $33
- Add On Violet Pre-Natal Experience: $12
- Add On Crocus Post-Natal Experience: $12
- Join Adrienne Anderson, certified pre and post-natal corrective exercise specialist, for session on postpartum rehabilitation. No matter what your birth experience was, your body deserves an opportunity to reconnect in body, brain, and breath.
- Add On Peony Pregnancy Pictures: $12
- Pose with that rock star belly in front of an adorable backdrop with Elaine, a new mom herself, of Giraffe Photography. Her skills are a head above the rest and will make you feel comfortable and beautiful as you bloom into motherhood. You’ll receive her professionally edited digital images after the event.
—-These are add on experiences and must be purchased in addition to either general admission ticket.—-
Our Tulip Tickets include the following:
- Access to the event at 6:30 and our many sponsors and breakout sessions
- Light food, drinks, and desserts
- A swag bag loaded with goodies
- THREE (3) raffle tickets to use on giveaways of your choice
Our Iris Ticket includes the following:
- Tulip Ticket PLUS
- Early access to our event 6-6:30 for Iris Ticketholders only
- Amazing extra, higher value swag items in the Iris Swag Bag
- TEN (10) raffle tickets to use on giveaways of your choice
*Please Note: This event is geared towards new and expecting moms. Children OVER 12 months old will not be permitted and due to space constraints children UNDER 12 months old must be worn in a carrier or held, as there is no room for strollers at this event.